Friday, February 24, 2012

Finger Paints, Hard Candy, Julep, Milani, Nicole by OPI, OPI, Sally Hansen, Sinful Colors, N.Y.C. & NYX Girls

First off I want to say thank you to The Trace Face Philes http://www.thetracefacephiles.com/ for promoting my blog & to everyone who's started following me.  Hope you like the blog enough to tell others to follow me ;o).  & p.s.--The Trace Face Philes has AMAZING photos & amazing nails, but I'm sure all of you know that.
I'm such a night owl it's not funny.  1:30 am & I decide to post the pics of my polishes I have 5-10 of per brand (64 total polishes).  I'm not going into any detail of the polishes, I'll save that for when I do an actual post.  What are your favorite polishes?
Finger Paints Asylum, Flashy, Flecked, Motley & Twisted

Hard Candy Limited Edition minis from 2010 (no names) & matte-ly in love

Julep Elizabeth, Hayden, Leah, Megan, Oscar, Rachel & Fast Dry Topcoat

Milani Digital, 3D, Hi-Tech, Cyberspace, Hi-Res & HD

Nicole by OPI Follow Me On Glitter, Kendall On The Katwalk, Kim-Pletely In Love, OMB!, Rainbow In The S-Kylie & Snow-man Of My Dreams

OPI Dating A Royal, Don't Mess With OPI, Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Kiss On The Chic, OPI Ink., Suzi Loves Cowboys & Warm & Fozzy
Sally Hansen Amber Ruby, Ice Queen, DVD, Cherry Smash, Distressed Denim, Glass Slipper, French Shell Shimmer 1 Naturel White, French Shell Shimmer 2 Naturel Color, Strengthening Topcoat & Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat 

Sinful Colors Let's Meet, Happy Ending, Call You Later, Nail Junkie, Hottie, Gorgeous, Let Me Go, Dream On, Snow Me White & Tokyo Pearl 
N.Y.C. Big Apple Red Creme, Times Square Tangerine Creme, Taxi Yellow Creme, Luxury Lime Creme, 118A, 115A, Purple Pizzazz Frost, 11A & 239

NYX Girls Dynamic Glitter, Frizzy Spots, Grand Royal, Dreamy Glitter, Spot Light, Dorothy & Carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment