Friday, February 17, 2012

Julep Megan

I got Julep Megan in the January Maven box along with Hayden, Leah & the fast dry topcoat.  This is the first time I've used any Julep polish.  I started with L.A. Colors basecoat topcoat & then did two coats of Megan.  The first coat was pretty streaky & sheer, but after the second coat I think it evened out well & covered great even though you can see some brush strokes.  I could have probably put another coat of Megan on, but I decided to just put on the L.A. Colors basecoat topcoat (I'm getting ready to leave tonight & have a ton of stuff to do).  Sorry the pictures aren't the best, they're taken in artificial light.

Not sure what that bump on my middle nail is--might be a piece of glitter that I just took off.

1 comment:

  1. nice colour!!!im a new blogger too, good luck!! http://skeletonandskullnailsmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete