Friday, February 17, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

I'm hoping to use this blog to write about nail polish.  Some things to know about me so you don't get your hopes up too much (lol):
  • I live in a VERY small town in Wisconsin & there's hardly anywhere for me to get nail polish so I mainly order it.  This results in me not having many different brands.
  • My nails are real & I've never had them professionally done (& probably never will).
  • I'm not good at nail art & the few times I've tried stamping it hasn't worked the best (I'm hoping doing this blog will make me work on that).  This will mainly just be swatches/my mani.
  • Don't expect the latest & newest collections unless I start getting sent polish from companies for review (which would be AMAZING).
  • I don't change my polish all that often (once or twice a week)--I just feel like it's a waste to not wear a polish for awhile.  This will probably result in me updating the blog about once a week or so.
  • My camera/picture taking skills aren't the greatest, but I'll get the best pictures I possibly can.
  • I'm doing this for FUN, I'm not a professional by any means.
  • I don't really care for trends & I wear polish that I like.
  • My middle name is Denise & for a bit when I was younger my friends gave me the nickname "Denny" (which I kinda loved), hence the blog name.

2 comments:

  1. New follower! I am also just starting out! We are very alike. I also live in a small town with very little access to polish and I am definitely doing this for fun!

    <3 Welcome to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to your posts =)

    ReplyDelete