Saturday, February 18, 2012

Zoya Parveen

I ruined last night's mani & actually took it off before I left.  Today I decided to try on Zoya Parveen that I got in the mail yesterday.  It's part of the LE (I think) Zoya Bibhu Mohapatra box set along with Rekha & Zeenat.  I actually ordered this set more because I got free shipping & a free bottle of Zoya Sparkle Gloss Topcoat (which I've wanted, but haven't wanted to spend $9 on)--I didn't think I'd really care for the colors & I can say that I don't love them (my bf also kept saying how he hates the color).  On Zoya's website it says that Parveen is a "two-coat full coverage" polish, but that wasn't the case with me.  I had on a basecoat of L.A. Colors basecoat topcoat & then put on 3 coats of Parveen & it was still streaky & had bald spots.  I paint my nails with thin coats & this went on gloppy & was hard to work with.  I LOVE Zoya polishes, but this one just didn't work for me.  Guess I'll have to paint my nails for the third day in a row tomorrow (which I never do) & maybe I'll get lucky.
                                    
                                     
                                                     Both pictures are under artificial light.

No comments:

Post a Comment