Monday, February 20, 2012

Zoya Penny

I didn't really feel like painting my nails yesterday, but today I did.  I've got so many untried Zoyas & I really wanted to put on Apple, but I'm expecting to get Bevin, Skylar & Kimmy in the mail tomorrow & I know I'm going to want to wear Bevin this weekend (if not sooner) so I didn't want to put on another green so I grabbed Penny.  I love this color--it went on like a dream, had a fast drying time & is just wonderful.  I'm not really a gold person, but I've been loving copper for awhile & Penny is the perfect copper color.  I did 2 thin coats on all of my nails except my left thumb I just did 1 thicker coat (didn't mean to, my cat scared me, lol.  I don't think you can tell any difference though), all over 1 coat of L.A. Colors basecoat topcoat.


All the pictures are "natural light" coming through my living room window, lol.  Sorry, I don't know how to rotate the top 2 pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Love this color!! Your nails are so long and beautiful :) Wish I still had them this length, but it's getting there!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete