Thursday, March 1, 2012

China Glaze, L.A. Colors, Pure Ice & Wet n Wild

It's been cloudy/rainy/snowy in Wisconsin these past few days & I haven't even felt like painting my nails (almost a week with bare nails--eek!).  Today I'll be bottle spamming you w/ the polish brands I have 11-20 of--60 polishes total.  What brand do you have the most of?  *Pic heavy*
China Glaze crackles

China Glaze Broken Hearted, Crushed Candy, Fault Line

China Glaze Lghtning Bolt, Cracked Concrete, Black Mesh

China Glaze metallic crackles

China Glaze Haute Metal, Oxidized Aqua, Latticed Lilac

China Glaze Platinum Pieces, Tarnished Gold, Cracked Medallion

China Glaze Afterglow, Cherish, For Audrey, Admire

L.A. Colors

L.A. Colors (names were on the package & not bottles)

L.A. Colors (names were on package not bottles)

Pure Ice

Pure Ice Crushed, Hot Tamale, Naughty Girl, Jaguar, Excuse Me

Pure Ice Glow In The Dark, Wild Thing, French Kiss, In The Mood, Sea Foam

Pure Ice Rio, Moonbeams, Risk Taker, Kiss Me Here

Wet n Wild

Wet n Wild How I Met Your Magenta, 9. 0. 2. 1. Orange, The Wonder Yellows, Sage in the City

Wet n Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch, Buffy the Violet Slayer, Ebony Hates Chris, Party of Five Glitters

Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope, Metallica, Caribbean Frost, Diamond In The Rough, Vampish Red

Polish I've gotten since I took the other pictures: Wet n Wild Saved by the Blue, Pure Ice Siren, No Means No, Strobe Light

3 comments:

  1. Great collection!! I bought some CG Metallic Crackle and I really like it, its soo unique :)

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Cracked Medallion. I can't wait for the new glitter crackles to come out. I have around 75 China Glaze polishes on my wishlist & that doesn't include the really hard to find ones like the OMG collection. *sigh*

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure. I would really have to go look. Maybe China Glaze. I have such easy access to it. It makes it hard not to snatch them up the second I want them. :)

    ReplyDelete