Saturday, March 24, 2012

Look what I found!

My son had state wrestling this weekend (lost his first 2 matches & was eliminated, but I'm so proud he made it to state for the second year in a row!) so I got a chance to shop for some polish.  Here's what I picked up (sorry about the pictures, took them quick tonight after we got home):
Spoiled Trust Fund  Baby, Shrimp On The Barbie, Did I Dye It Too Blonde? 
 & I found these (which I never thought I would):
4 Revlon Whimsical, 4 Claire's Candy Shop
I've read these are both dupes of Deborah Lippmann polishes.  1 trip to Claire's & a trip to 2 different ShopKo's & I got these.  I'll be keeping 1 of each for myself (besides being dupes I do like how they both look), but I'm not sure what I'll do with the others.  Is there still interest in these?
I also picked up a "melmer" from Michael's (or what I think is a melmer--hope I got the right thing!).

3 comments:

  1. Trust Fund Baby looks kind of like Party of Five Glitters?

    I've been dying to get my hands on Whimsical, but unfortunately can't get my greedy little hands on it =( Sucks being on a budget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of *maybe* holding a giveaway @ some point, but I can't even figure out how to run my blog very well so it might be awhile, lol.

      Delete
  2. lol! blogs are wild things. You can either cultivate them, or let them grow wild with a watchful eye. Either way, they can be very nice =)

    ReplyDelete