Friday, March 16, 2012

Messed up mani & new polish

Yesterday I was in a hurry & decided to throw on Sinful Colors Cinderella.  Not a good idea considering it took 3 coats to look somewhat opaque--I got tons of dents while trying to get ready for my hair appointment (plus side is my hair dresser said she loves my nails & that they always look so good, lol).  I added polish to the dents & most look fine now except my left hand middle finger so I added A Million Sparkles from Nicole by OPI that I picked up today (passed over Fabulous is My Middle Name which I'm kicking myself for--may have to go back & get it).  Cinderella is a light blue polish with pink shimmer.  It went on decent, but took 3 coats to cover to where you see it in the pictures.  I need to wear this again when I can take more time painting my nails (& letting them dry).
Sinful Colors Cinderella (sunlight) pink shimmer can be seen best in this picture

Sinful Colors Cinderella (inside, natural light) lovely dents on middle finger

Sinful Colors Cinderella with Nicole by OPI A Million Sparkles accent nail (inside, natural light)

Sinful Colors Cinderella with Nicole by OPI A Million Sparkles accent nail (outside, sunlight)

Nicole by OPI A Million Sparkles, NYC Matte Me Crazy
I'm excited to try this matte polish (may later over my Cinderella mani).  Yes, it was pretty cheap from Walmart (under $2.50), but the only other matte topcoat I own (Hard Candy mattely in love) pulled the color off my nails when I used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment