Monday, March 12, 2012

More Sinful Colors

On Saturday my son went to regionals for wrestling.  He took 3rd place in a 4 man bracket so he's an alternate for state, last night we got the call that for his age & weight the bracket was 3 kids short so he's now going to state!  He's only been in wrestling for 2 years (he's almost 9) & he's went to state both years--I'm so proud of him!  **Side note--I put Essie Orange, It's Obvious! over my Island Coral mani since I was too lazy to redo my nails just for wrestling & the color & formula are AMAZING!  It's shiny as all hell without a topcoat--I'll be wearing it for my state wrestling mani in 2 weeks so I'll take pics then.**
Since we were in a different town for regionals I went & checked out a Walgreen's that was nearby & picked up 3 more Sinful Colors.  I REALLY want to get Green Ocean (part of the St. Patty's Day display)--if any of you find it could you pick it up for me?
Sinful Colors Irish Green, Exotic Green, Athens

2 comments:

  1. I have been searching EVERYWHERE for Green Ocean! I'm starting to wonder if it's going to be released this year =( I was wanting another bottle since mine's just about empty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen swatches of it online & that it was part of the St. Patty's Day lineup, but I haven't found it. Doesn't help that I live so far away from anywhere with any Sinful Colors (or most polish for that matter). On a some-what related note, I did see that walgreens.com now has Cinderella & a few other new ones for sale (I do have Cinderella).

      Delete