Monday, March 5, 2012

Pure Ice Hot Tomale

Just a quick post of the mani I did this weekend--Pure Ice Hot Tomale.  It matched my sweater on Saturday (got asked if my nails were fake & if I had them done--I love that) & worked really well for my son's wrestling tournament on Sunday since his school colors are black & orange (I was going to add black crackle for Sunday, but never got around to it).  This color went on really well.  I could have gotten away with 1 coat, but put on 2.  No topcoat & I barely have tip wear today.  Does anyone else paint their nails school colors?

Pure Ice Hot Tomale
I did buy 10 polishes on Sunday after the tournament since the town we were in has a Walgreen's (yes, I'm 30+ minutes away from a Walgreen's even!)--I'll post the bottle shots either tonight or tomorrow & maybe even have a new mani with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment