Friday, March 9, 2012

Sinful Colors Island Coral & Pinky Glitter, Essie order

First off I want to show you my first ever Essie polishes that I got from my first ever bloom.com order.  I got these with a code for $20 off that I read afterwards was leaked so I got these for $9.94 with shipping.  Shipping was amazing--1 day!  I'm sure I'll order from bloom.com again.
Essie A Crewed Interest, Navigate Her, Orange, It's Obvious!
I really wanted to try out some more of the polishes I bought last weekend.  When I took off the Nabi magnetic polish (still don't know the name if there is one) it had stained my nails.  I should have used a basecoat, but I was in a hurry.  Even though I REALLY want to put on some green polish (green is my favorite color) I'm waiting for next weekend & St. Patty's Day so I decided on Sinful Colors Island Coral.  I had on 1 coat of L.A. Colors basecoat topcoat & then did 2 coats of Island Coral.  The first coat went on a bit streaky & even a little watery, but when I put on the second coat it was a bit thick (yes, this doesn't make sense), but it did even out & cover well.  I added Pinky Glitter on my ring finger just as an accent.  I love these colors & this combo even though it looks a tad weird with my skin tone (my boyfriend hates the color, but he's pretty bias towards dark colors most of the time).  Sorry about the pictures, I just couldn't get a good shot.  Do you wear colors even if they don't really look right with your skin tone?
Sinful Colors Island Coral

Sinful Colors Island Coral with Pinky Glitter accent nail

No comments:

Post a Comment