Thursday, April 5, 2012

Here's the story...

I love love love the Brady Bunch even though it was on before I was born.  I always had a crush on Peter (Christopher Knight's still hot).  Anyway, I've always wanted to do a Brady Bunch inspired mani & I really love what I came up w/.  Even when I asked my bf what it reminded him of when he came home from work he said "the Brady Bunch".

(sorry, I don't know how to rotate the pictures!)


polish used for the mani
I started off with a coat of L.A.Colors basecoat topcoat, 2 coats Pure Ice Wild Thing, 1 coat Pure Ice Rescue Me (could have left this off, but maybe it'll glow tonight, lol), 1 coat Pure Ice Crushed (the crackle then added the flowers in Zoya Kiki, Zoya Pippa, Zoya Robyn, Zoya Mira, Zoya Purity & topped everything in Zoya Sparkle Gloss topcoat.

3 comments:

  1. Oh This is pretty! The flowers are so cute and dead on as with the stuff you were holding!

    The crackle adds more texture and I don't usually like crackle polishes. This looks good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's not the hardest thing in the world, but it's a start at using my dotting tools!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for Versatile Blogger award on my nail polish blog (:
    http://righthandnails.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete