Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Matte & Sparkles

I think the Zuza/Stick 'n Stones mani I had on since Saturday is one of my favorites ever.  I hadn't had any chips or anything, but I did go bowling & some of my right hand nails got messed up because of it so I decided to put N.Y.C. Matte Me Crazy over the mani to see how it'd look:
Zoya Zuza & Sticks 'n Stones matted with N.Y.C. Matte Me Crazy

Zoya Zuza & Sticks 'n Stones matted with N.Y.C. Matte Me Crazy
I love Matte Me Crazy!  I love the feel of the matte polish also, lol.
After I scrubbed off this mani I decided to throw on Sinful Colors Unicorn (a light, pastel yellow that took 3 coats to cover without streaks) that I just bought & then sponged Zoya Pippa (a yellow creme)over it & added POPBeauty Confetti Glitz (purple, light purple & silver hex glitters in a clear base).  The glitters took a bit of moving around since the brush is very thin & the glitters tend to clump, but I love the polish & I love the combo of yellow & purple!
Sinful Colors Unicorn, Zoya Pippa, POPBeauty Confetti Glitz

Sinful Colors Unicorn, Zoya Pippa, POPBeauty Confetti Glitz

3 comments:

  1. I love how that looks matteified!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so do I! The N.Y.C. Matte Me Crazy is amazing (& cheap)!

      Delete
  2. Both manicures are so pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete