Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mini OPI haul (not mini polishes)

I've really wanted the whole Nicki Minaj collection from OPI ever since I first saw it online & besides Metallic 4 Life I hadn't gotten any & the salon I go to was sold out so I finally checked my local JCPenney store & they had them all except Pink Friday (which I find just a bit funny since it goes to show that where I live only the "safe" color--a.k.a. pink--was sold out & ALL the Metallic 4 Life were still there) so I picked up Fly, Save Me & Did It On 'Em--I didn't pick up the Super Bass shatter because I didn't know the polishes were on sale for $6 if you bought more than 2 (kicking myself now for *trying* to be thrifty).  I also got Mermaid's Tears because it was marked down to $4.25.  I should have spent a few more minutes looking through the polish (not that they have very many), but I *hate* how everyone from the people who work in the salon to the customers were just staring at me--leave a girl & her nail polish alone!
OPI Mermaid's Tears, Did It On 'Em, Fly & Save Me

5 comments:

  1. I feel the same way when polish shopping! People think I'm weird for buying more than one or what not. It's like: you have your eyeshadow/hairproducts/whatever you like, and I have my polish! Leave us alone! lol sorry for venting but I know how you feel! Also I used to work retail and I know how paranoid they can be about people stealing. It's super annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but great haul though! I haven't picked up any Nicki Minaj collection polishes but I need to!

      Delete
    2. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but a part of me also thinks they're looking at my nails & I always seem to buy polish when they look like crap, lol.

      Delete
  2. I feel ya! The girls at my local Sally's know me by now - and ask for recommendations on what to buy, or what they should hold back when the new releases are out. I pretty much hate shopping anywhere else! I haven't picked up any of the Nicki M. collection - only because I can't stand her (I know, horrible reasoning).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No horrible reasons for not buying polish--same reason I haven't bought more of the Kardashian Kolors, lol. I also won't buy polish that have names of any females from my bf's past (which he's fine with, he's just glad I have some reason *not* to buy polish, lol).

      Delete