Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nail mail! (Zoya Zoya Zoya!)

This is actually the nail mail I got from Friday & Saturday, but I was at my in-laws for Easter.  Most of the polishes are Zoyas that I bought from www.zoya.com (along with the Remover +) & the Orly polish is from www.copious.com from when I signed up & got $10 free credit so the polish only cost me $0.01 (they make you pay at least $0.01).
Zoya Shelby, Arizona, Tracie, Meg, Wednesday, Zuza, Dea & Orly Emberstone & 2 Zoya Remover + pump bottles

Speaking of Zoya--they are having a great promotion--if you don't have an account use my link to sign up & get a free bottle of polish (just pay shipping)! If you would also like to get free shipping just add 2 more bottles of polish to your order (basically buy 2 get 1 free + free shipping)! Zoya has many beautiful colors to choose from & is free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor so it's safe for kids & pregnant ladies.
https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/010439F5

Also--my Brady Bunch inspired mani all came off when I showered, peeled off in big strips.  I don't know if it was the basecoat not working with the Pure Ice polish or what (I've never had it happen before that I can remember with other basecoats), but the next time I use Pure Ice I won't be using L.A. Colors basecoat (I haven't had it peel that way with other brands over the L.A. Colors basecoat either).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, so jealous! Great haul !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Zoya's always doing great promos so I normally wait for them to get better deals & I just got lucky finding Emberstone--I've really wanted that color for awhile.

      Delete