Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New polish & a dupe alert

Last night we had to run to Walmart to pick up a few things & even though my son & boyfriend roll their eyes & make fun of me for always looking at polish (they do the same thing with video games!) I still went & looked, lol.  I did find a couple polishes:
Sally Hansen Rock Candy & Pure Ice Rescue Me
From the moment I saw Rescue Me I was thinking that it REALLY looked like it could be a dupe for Julep Sofia:
Pure Ice Rescue Me & Julep Sofia

Sorry the "macro" sucks on my camera!
I haven't swatched these yet because I still have on Rica & besides a couple minor chips it still looks great (thinking of maybe trying out my dotting tools on it), but from what I can see they are dead on.  They both glow in the dark, have blue micro glitter (that I hope you can see in the pictures) & also have a clear/pink looking glitter that I saw when they were in the sun.  I will make sure to swatch these side by side once I take off Rica.  Does anyone else own both of these & think they're dupes?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are really close! Can't wait to see swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they totally look like dupes to me! i might just go for the pure ice one cause it's cheaper, really looking forward to your swatches!

    ReplyDelete