Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sinful Colors haul

As many of you know Walgreens is having a $0.99 Sinful Colors sale thru April 28th so when we were coming back from my bf''s Grandma's Sunday we stopped so I could see what was there (when you live in a small town you've gotta make every trip somewhere a nail polish shopping trip, lol).  These are what I picked up:
Sinful Colors Glass Pink, Unicorn, Pink, Summer Peach, Neon Melon & Pure Ice Black Light Top Coat
I haven't seen the Pure Ice Black Light Top Coat (even though the sticker on the bottom says Back & not Black) on any blogs & I couldn't even really find anything when I googled it.  Sure, I'm not in black lights hardly ever, but it's different & even just in the sunlight (the uv rays) you can see a slight purple tint (in the bottle at least, I haven't used it on my nails yet):
Pure Ice Black Light Top Coat

1 comment:

  1. I need to goto Walgreens and stock up on some sinful colors! You got some cool colors!

    ReplyDelete