Monday, April 2, 2012

Zoya Rica, nubs & nail supplies

Last Thursday when I went to take off my nail polish (OPI Metallic 4 Life over Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris that I wore for state wrestling--& LOVE, but didn't get pics of) I noticed that my right pointer finger had a chip in the middle of my nail & then I saw that my nail somehow got cracked & it's over my finger.  I've cut my nails down, but the break is still there.  I'm hoping I can let my nails grow out & then cut them again without the break getting worse & causing me pain.  :o(
Anyway--here's my mani from this weekend.  I did this on Friday night & didn't take a pic until today so I'm sorry if it doesn't look the best.  2 coats of Zoya Rica over 1 coat L.A. Colors basecoat topcoat, no topcoat over it.  I've had Rica for awhile & I love the color (pink/orange with gold shimmer/sparkle), but haven't used it until now--it's pretty much the perfect formula.  2 coats covered fine & I hardly have any wear, but 3 coats may have been a little better.  Even my boyfriend said "I like that color, sometimes it looks pink & sometimes it's orange."
Zoya Rica on my nubs :o(
Today I got some nail supplies in the mail I ordered off of ebay.  Dotting tools, glitter, heart flakies & half pearls--all for under $5.  Can't wait to use these (I REALLY wanted the dotting tools), but please don't expect any amazing nail art--I'm not very artistic, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I just got dotting tools as well! Not artistic either, however, so it could be one hot mess on my hands!

    ReplyDelete