Thursday, May 24, 2012

Black & White

I did this mani for a contest that https://www.facebook.com/#!/BerryPolished is holding (I know I have no chance in hell of winning).
Here's the list of polishes I used: right hand--pinkie: Zoya Christinna w/ newsprint (both my & my bf's favorite), ring: Misa Black Out w/ white stamping, middle: Cover Band Lacquers Sticks 'n Stones & Dandy Nails Colorblind², index: Sinful Colors Snow Me White & LA Colors Circuits, thumb: Color Club Revvvolution with Worth the Risque dots.  Left hand--thumb: OPI Metallic 4 Life with Pirouette My Whistle over it, index: Wet 'n Wild Ebony Hates Chris & Zoya Purity, middle: Zoya Raven with China Glaze Lightning Bolt, ring: LA Colors black & white stripers, pinkie: Zoya Loredana & Purity with NYC Matte Me Crazy over Purity.

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I always have trouble deciding what art to do. This is a creative way to really have fun with your nails! This would work awesome with any matching color scheme too I'd presume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! When I saw a b&w challenge I knew I wanted to do something like this (just not so sloppy, lol).

    ReplyDelete