Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away..."

I finally used more of my OPI Nicki Minaj polishes!  I love these--I love the colors & the formula is amazing.  I started with Julep base coat & I finished with a coat of NYC Grand Central Station (clear top coat).
Right hand--OPI Did It On 'Em with Fly accent nail

Left hand--OPI Fly with Did It On 'Em accent nail (sorry about the sideways picture)
The above pictures is with base coat & then 2 coats of each color, no top coat.  So shiny!  & since I can't leave well enough alone:
OPI Super Bass shatter over Did It On 'Em & Save Me over Fly

OPI Super Bass shatter over Fly & Save Me over Did It On 'Em
I love Save Me & Super Bass shatter.  I used 1 coat of each.  Here are a couple pictures to try & show the shimmer in Super Bass better (& to see the holo bar glitter in Save Me better):

2 comments:

  1. Fly is definitely one of my favourite OPI colours, but it's the only Nicki Minaj one I picked up. Cool use of some of the others!

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out the directions and my other nominees here: http://www.timeonmynails.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the whole collection. Pink Friday is probably my least favorite, but it's just because it's close to so many other pinks. This is the first mani I've done in awhile I've really liked & don't want to take off.
    & thanks for the nomination! I did it awhile back. :o)

    ReplyDelete