Monday, May 21, 2012

Jelly sandwich

This is going to be a quick post as I'm heading out soon, but I'd like to start off by saying RIP to a friend--my first bottle of Zoya remove +.
Here's a picture of the nail mail I got on Saturday:
Zoya Blogger Collection: Coraline, Kate, Belle
Okay, so I *kinda* broke my no-Zoya buying promise, but I did buy these from Birchbox & not Zoya, they're JELLY polishes which I don't think I have any of, & they cost less than 3 normal Zoyas would ($22 instead of $24 + shipping).  Oh yeah, they're also limited edition.
& here's a picture of the mani I did for today:
Zoya Coraline & Cover Band Lacquers Sticks 'n Stones
My boyfriend, son & I are heading to Milwaukee to go to the Giants/Brewers game tonight so I did a mani in Giants colors (yes, I'm a Red Sox fan, but I do like other teams also).  Even though I knew I'd be wearing a black & orange mani I didn't know it'd be this freakin' sweet, lol.  I used Julep base coat, 2 coats of Zoya Coraline, a coat of Sticks 'n Stones & one more coat of Coraline.  This is my first glitter/jelly sandwich & I love it.
What do you think of sandwich manis?

No comments:

Post a Comment