Monday, May 14, 2012

Rainbows

I love rainbows & I've had this idea in my head for a rainbow mani & I finally decided on doing it, but it didn't turn out how I had pictured it.  Oh well, I guess it was cute & my boyfriend said he really liked it (I swear he likes the manis I think I fail at, lol).



Here's a list of polishes I used: Julep base coat, Zoya Purity, Rekha, Arizona, Creamy, Shawn, Tallulah, Mira & Northern Lights as a top coat.
I used Purity (white) to try & have the colors be brighter.  I used my dotting tools to do this mani, but I actually wanted smaller/more mixed colors--if I do this again I'll be using a smaller dot.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the colors!
    I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award :) Info can be found on my blog, here: http://nailpolishrequired.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-was-nominated-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! & thanks for the nomination--I did it awhile back. :o)

    ReplyDelete