Friday, May 25, 2012

WARNING: Guy Nails!

First off here's a picture of the nail mail I got today:
OPI Grape...Set...Match, Servin' Up Sparkle, ManGlaze Butt Taco, Mink Mitten
I bought the OPI Grand Slam set off of ebay & got sent the ManGlaze polish for review.  & with that, on to the review (excuse my boyfriend's nails--I made him do this since ManGlaze polishes were designed with men in mind)!
ManGlaze Mink Mitten

ManGlaze Butt Taco (he couldn't get his fingers to go together any better, lol)

The formula for both of these polishes are AMAZING!  Mink Mitten is purple with a ton of silver shimmer in it & could be a 1 coater, but I used 2.  Butt Taco is orange with a bit of a shimmer, but not in-your-face noticeable & needs 2 coats, but is still perfect (sorry it looks a bit gloppy on my bf's nails--that's my fault for trying to hurry & get it done since he was bitching).  As with other mattes, these dry super quick (my bf said "mattes are amazing" for how fast they dry) & I love the feel of the them when they're dry.  I LOVE these & need the rest of the polishes ManGlaze offers!
*The ManGlaze polishes were sent to me for my honest review, which I gave.*

2 comments:

  1. I love him for wearing polish! I love that color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was pretty sweet to wear it for me. I love the color, but not so much on him--he did say he didn't think it was too bad once he had it on, lol.

      Delete