Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's Tuesday!

Okay, so there's not really any reason to be excited that it's Tuesday (besides my son's baseball game tonight), but I have no idea what to title most of my post, lol.Starting off by showing the rest of the polishes I got from copious.com & one I got from vitacost.com (the Barielle, just paid shipping).  I think I paid around $4 for the ones from copious.com after using the rest of my credits.
OPI Divine Swine; Barielle Shannon's Attitude; Pure Ice Rave, Platinum Magic Base Coat (all 3 whites), DJ Spinner, Vintage Remix
Here's a pic of the last mani I posted about with a turtle stamp (from the  in Zoya Shawn on the thumb (I'm getting better at stamping!)
How cute is that?!?
Now on to the mani that my boyfriend picked out (I gave him a few choices) & that I still have on:
Julep Drew
I started with Julep base coat & added 1 coat of Julep Drew.  The brush is a bit wonky, but I worked with it & the polish covered amazingly.  The pictures (full sun) make the color look lighter than it actually is--it's a darker, dusty rose color.  I wouldn't normally wear this, but I have to say I love this color, but wait until you see the final result...
Julep Drew with Lush Lacquer Salt n Peppa
I added 1 coat of Lush Lacquer Salt n Peppa over Drew & fell in love, lol.  I did top this off with 2 coats of Out The Door & after 4 days I barely have tip wear.
Yesterday I got my MASH nail plates (set #2, plates 26-50) in the mail!  I can't wait to use these, I've got some cute ideas in my head, just hope I can get them to look good on my nails!
MASH nail plates 26-50
Today I got my Target beauty bag in the mail.  I didn't get as much stuff in mine as some of the bags I've seen, but it's free so I'm happy.  I use the bags to store some of my smaller nail stuff (like my stamping plates).
Target beauty bag
I really wish this would have shown up on Saturday before we left--I forgot to pack my sunscreen & on Sunday when we went to the White Sox/Brewers game in Chicago with my bf's family & all they sell there is 30 spf & that didn't help this redhead at all--I'm burnt as hell, lol.  Oh well, the White Sox won in the 10th so at least it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment