Monday, June 18, 2012

Let's see what happened last week...

I read online that blogger had a virus so I didn't try to post last week at all.  I'm just hoping that it's taken care of.
Anyway, let's get on to the nail polish I got last week!
Zoya minis Kimber, Myrta, Zuza; Nicole by OPI Fresh Squeezed; Sinful Colors Why Not, Blue By You, Amethyst
I got a set of the Zoya minis (even though I have all 3 colors in the full size) just because I think the bottles are cute & I don't have many minis.  The NOPI I got off ebay & it's a color I've wanted for awhile, but didn't want to pay full price for & the Sinful Colors I got at Walgreens & they were buy 2 get 1 free.
Orly Be Brave, Sashay My Way, Mermaid Tale, Spazmatic; Out The Door top coat
I picked these up at Sally's & with my member card & the $10 off $20 coupon everything came to less than $20.  I did have the purple glitter in my hand, but put it back because I wasn't sure if it was one of the new glitters, SMH.  Does someone want to send me the purple one?
Color Club Fame & Fortune, Beyond The Mistletoe, Covered In Diamonds; Kleancolor Pinky Moon, Silver Star; OPI Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It; mini The New Black; mini Seche Vite
So I've had my brother & my dad both join copious.com so I can get polish, lol.  Last Monday they had a $10 in credit for people who had an account so the above is what I ordered (I ended up paying about $2.50 for everything.  The mini The New Black (do these have names?  It says Gold Grenade on the label, but IDK if that's the name of the polish) was free with one of the Color Clubs.  I'm really loving Copious, lol.
& now for the REALLY good stuff:
All That Glitters Spotty Dottie Light, Spotty Dottie Dark; Lush Lacquer Lite Brite, Dippin Dots, Pink Panther, Salt n Peppa; Rainbow Honey Pinkie Promise, 20% Cooler (in boxes)

All That Glitters Spotty Dottie Light, Spotty Dottie Dark; Lush Lacquer Lite Brite, Dippin Dots, Pink Panther, Salt n Peppa; Rainbow Honey Pinkie Promise, 20% Cooler
I really do love indie polishes & I was lucky enough to have my orders all show up back-to-back-to-back, lol.  I NEED to wear these soon so I can post pics!
Speaking of actually WEARING polish, here's a couple manis I did this weekend:
Orly Nite Owl
I love this polish.  The color might be a little more tame than I like to wear (it is lovely though), but the formula was great (2 easy coats).  I didn't wear this long because my hand hit something & dented the polish *grrr*.
I *needed* a mani since we were going out for lunch w/ my in-laws for Father's Day so I put this on while we were driving there (haven't done that in awhile, my in-car polishing skills aren't what they used to be, lol):
Color Club Worth The Risque
This is 2 coats of Worth The Risque.  I've worn this before (pre-blog) & I love it.  It goes on easily & covers well in 2 coats.  It might not be the most holo polish ever, but for the price it's AMAZING.  Even though I love the polish just by itself I wanted to bling it up a little more:
Color Club Worth The Risque, NYX Girls Spot Light, INM Northern Lights
I added Spot Light & Northern Lights once I got to my in-laws (I did think I grabbed Out The Door & not Northern Lights, but it really doesn't matter).  I love how this looks & I'll probably keep it on for a few days.
What have you gotten lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment