Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Finally home

I didn't get time to post on the Friday before I left for camping (we actually left at 11:30 Friday night).  We got back on Wednesday & decided to run home & pack & go back to my in-laws since my bf's middle brother was there (we don't see him very much).  My bf, his 2 brothers & our son were also golfing in a 4 person best ball outing to raise money for cystic fibrosis since an 11 year-old boy in town is living with it.
Here is the mani I quickly did in between the golfing & the auction & whatnot later on at my in-laws tavern:
China Glaze Shower Together, Wet n Wild Hollywood Walk of Fame accent nail
I only used 1 coat of Shower Together when I should have used 2, but I was going to be at the bar so it looked fine, lol.  I added a coat of Hollywood Walk of Fame to my ring finger as an accent (since the  kid with CF is a star) & got 3 stars on my left hand & 2 on my right.  I topped everything with a coat of Seche Vite--I hadn't used it before, but it does dry fast & makes everything very shiny, but the smell reminds me of the glue/paint you'd use on model cars.
Here's what I've gotten since I blogged last:
LEX Nail Lacquer Tuilleries, Wet n Wild Hollywood Walk of Fame, New Years Kiss
 I got the LEX polish for free off of a site (that I can't remember right now, but I've seen that others have gotten it also) & I wrote Tuilleries becasue that's what's on the bottom of the bottle (although I think it was called Wedding something or other).  The other 2 polishes are from the Fergie line, but I just list them under my Wet n Wild polishes.
China Glaze Strawberry Fields, Four Leaf Clover, Shower Together, Diamond Dry Top Coat Brilliance, Orly Can't Be Tamed, Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, Orly Nail Lacquer Thinner
 This is my Sally's haul (with the $10 off $20 or more birthday coupon that the cashier was like "nice, did you get this off the internet?").  The Diamond Dry was free with the purchase of 2 China Glaze polishes (had to tell the cashier & show her it in the flyer), got the Orly glitter since I didn't pick it up last time, bought a bottle of Seche Vite since everyone seems to love it & picked up some thinner because I know some of my polishes need it.
Wet n Wild Pom Pom Kelly, Straight A Jesse, Pin' Em Slater, Nerd Alert: Screech, Chick Magnet Zack, Fasionista Lisa
 Picked up the Saved By The Bell collection at K-Mart (went in looking for Jordana polishes I don't have).  I kinda *had* to get these because what 80s/90s kid didn't watch that show?  Plus, they were only $0.97.
I got these nails & adhesive tabs sent to me from the company to do a review.  I'm not sure if I will ever wear them (I like my natural nails & I keep them too long to wear fake nails) so I might have to see if I can get a friend or someone to use them for me (but as I've said, no one really knows about my blog, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment