Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sorry I've been a bad blogger

I really have no excuse as to why I haven't posted in awhile besides being too damn lazy to do it.  I do have a few things to show you including 2 manis I've done so let's get to it!
Here's the mani that I did on Sunday:

China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le
This is the first time I've used Secret Peri-Wink-Le & I am so glad I finally did!  Another polish that's perfect--the formula is amazing & is perfect in 2 coats.
China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le, Rainbow Honey 20% Cooler
I added Rainbow Honey's 20% Cooler as an accent nail--LOVE how this looked!  I only took this mani off because I tried to add China Glaze Glam-More glitter crackle over it on Monday night, but it didn't crackle at all so it was just mini glitter over the blue which didn't look horrible, but it's not what I wanted (I did take a picture, but I deleted it on accident, smh).  I have no idea why it didn't crack, all of my other China Glaze crackle polishes crack really well (I haven't tried the other glitter crackles yet though).  I will try it out again along with the other glitter crackles & let you know how they work.
Last night I thought I'd try out a couple more polishes I haven't worn yet & ended up with this:
Zoya Apple & Rory

Zoya Rory & Apple
Both Zoya Apple (green with yellow-gold shimmer) & Rory (lilac pink with silver shimmer) applied like a dream (like most Zoya polishes).  This is 2 coats of each even though I could have gotten away with 1 coat of Rory.  Apple is a bit sheer so it needs at least 2 coats.
Here's the polish I've gotten in the last week or so:
Julep Daphne, Kate, Mila, America, O Canada!; 365 Days of Color Funfetti; Wet n Wild French White Creme, Black Creme
I've also picked up some mini nail art bottles from the Dollar Tree & got some striping tape off ebay:

Hope everyone's staying cool (it's been in the 90s & 100s & humid in Wisconsin), tonight's my son's last baseball game for the season--I'm going to miss the kids & everything, but not the heat I've had to sit in, lol.
I've been thinking about wanting to do another giveaway, but I want to reach 150 blog followers first (I'm at 69).  I'd also like to start getting followers on my FB (I don't use it all that much, but it's mostly because I only have 7 likes/followers) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dennys-Digits/233955413362659.  Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment