Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting for Wednesday's post

I've decided to stay with the days of the week song titles for the posts this week, lol.  I went through my cd collection the other night & realized how much I miss non-digital formats (cds, tape, records)....Anyway, let's get on with today's post!  Just a simple skittles mani w/ my Finger Paints polishes & a Lush Lacquer polish:
Finger Paints Watermelon Watercolor, Art Nouv-Yellow, Go Van Gogh!, Cerulean Seascape, Lavender Highlight
 All of these polishes were really easy to work with & were all 2 coaters except for Art Nouv-Yellow which was a 3 coater.  I didn't add a top coat since I was going to add glitter:
Finger Paints Watermelon Watercolor, Art Nouv-Yellow, Go Van Gogh!, Cerulean Seascape, Lavender Highlight topped with Lush Lacquer Flippin Out
I added Lush Lacquer Flippin Out which is PACKED with different sizes & colors of glitter.  I do find that it is a bit hard to spread out the glitter if you have too much of it on your brush (I always wipe my brush before I paint & even with doing that I had to try & get more glitter off the brush for it not to clump).  The other "problem" with this polish is that the large yellow hex glitters hardly come out (only 2 did & of course it was on the yellow nail, lol).  I really do like Flippin Out overall though.

No comments:

Post a Comment