Saturday, August 11, 2012

Major Haul!

My bf, our son & I went over to the East Coast for a couple of days & when we got back into Chicago on Thursday we went to a couple of nail supply stores & I picked up some polishes from my want list.  Here's my haul (including some other polishes I got in the last few days):
Julep Sandra, Rachel, Megan, Jessica, basecoat; Sally Hansen Green Chrome pen; Sally Hansen Salon Effects Headbanger
The Julep polishes are from the It Girl mystery box that was waiting for me when I got home.  The pen I got at Five Below for $1 (I've read they are good for stamping) & the nail strips I found in Rhode Island somewhere for $3.
Essie Marshmallow, Stroke of Brilliance; Nicole by OPI Make A Comet-Ment, Honey-Dew You Love Me?; Confetti Tazmanian Devil; Funky Fingers Confetti, Belle, Pixy Dust
I picked up Marshmallow at one of the nail supply stores since I've read it's a great white polish & Stroke of Brilliance I got at Walgreen's.  Tazmanian Devil was picked up at CVS & the NOPI & Funky Fingers polishes were all bought at Five Below.  The rest of the polishes in the post all came from the nail polish supply stores.
Color Club Hot Like Lava, Foil Me Once, Antiquated, Perfect Mol-TEN, Lumin-ICEcent, Cold Metal, Wish Upon A Rock-Star, Gingerbread 
China Glaze Full Spectrum, Liquid Crystal, Prism, Techno, Snow Globe, Luxe & Lush

China Glaze Love Marilyn, Blonde Bombshell, Lorelei's Tiara, Marry A Millionaire, Material Girl, Some Like It Haute

China Glaze The Ten Man, Golden Enchantment, Electrify, Doll House, Riveting, Ghoulish Glow

China Glaze Sunshine Pop, Gaga For Green, Grape Pop, Trendsetter, Westside Warrior, Outta Bounds

China Glaze Emotion, Adore, Cling On, Pull Me Close, Drawn To You, nail lacquer magnets; Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Wow, that's a lot of polish!  Obviously I don't normally get this much polish all at once--I've been waiting to go to the nail polish supply stores for months.  I can't wait to try these--I'm so freakin' excited, lol.  I got 3 magnets because they're included in the price of the magnetix polish.  What's your favorite polish I got?  I honestly can't choose--I really wish I had more nails, lol.
**P.S.--I LOVED Boston & the East Coast (Fenway Park!!!  The Red Sox lost, but I was still there!), I think I could live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment