Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stamping

Last night I decided to try my hand at some full nail stamping (you know, the bigger stamps that are supposed to cover your whole nail) because I'm pretty bad at it.  Here's how it turned out (sorry for the blurry pics, didn't know they were  that bad until right now):
stamping over my cling film mani

close up of thumb
As you can see it's not the greatest (I tried stamping with pink over my index finger--that's what you see under the crooked "waves"), but it's the best I've done so far.  The thumb was *almost* perfect.  I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White & it worked really well--I'll use it again for stamping.  Any tips on how to make the full nail stamping look good?
We're leaving tomorrow to go to Boston for a couple of days (including a Red Sox game at Fenway!) & I have no idea what to wear on my nails (kinda just want to put 1 think on & leave it the whole time).

No comments:

Post a Comment