Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Friday!

Sorry for the lack of post, but I haven't painted my nails all week.  I actually cut them down since a couple of them broke a little bit.
new length
Here's a picture of the polish & whatnot I've gotten in the last week:
Finger Paints Gourd or Bad?, Fall of Surprises!, Orly So Go-Diva, China Glaze Bond-Tastic, Con-Fused?, Wet n Wild Rock n' Roll, OPI Gone Gonzo!, Wet n Wild Glitz, Ardell fake lashes, China Glaze magnet flat II
The Finger Paints, Orly & China Glaze were all from Sally's (along with the lashes--they were free for buying 2 China Glaze Polishes, maybe I'll use them for Halloween).  The Wet n Wild polish & glitter were from Shop-Ko & the OPI was from Copious.
I also got my Coterie order of MOR body scrub & lotion in Black Currant Iris:
I'm actually going to put the body scrub & lotion up for trade since the scent is too strong for me (I get really bad headaches if lotions & whatnot have too strong of a scent).  Both are brand new, I just unscrewed the lotion to see how strong the scent is.  Send me a message at vdpurington@gmail.com if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment