Friday, October 26, 2012

Black & Wow

Today I have a quick post showing you the mani I did on Saturday & had on until yesterday's pink Wednesday.

I started with 2 coats of Zoya Storm & then I added 1 thick-ish coat of KleanColor Chunky Holo Black over it.  I wish I could capture the rainbow color shifting loveliness of this, but my camera sucks & the sun hasn't really been out for a few days here.  I got so many compliments on this from ladies at bingo, the bar & when I had to get my cholesterol & whatnot checked (also got asked if they were fake & had the lady tell her friend "she said they're her real nails & she just painted them", lol).  I know I'll be trying this same combo with Zoya Aurora & KleanColor Chunky Holo Bluebell (I don't have purple).
*Don't forget to enter my giveaway, there's still about 4 1/2 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment