Monday, October 1, 2012

Nail Art Challenge (semi-fail)

I've decided to try & do Pretty and Polished Pointers "This Is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge--this is the first nail art challenge I've attempted.
Here's my take on today's challenge--Horror Movies.  I didn't want to go with a really popular movie like Friday the 13th or Psycho so I decided on "Orphan".
 
I started with Julep base coat & added 2 coats of Zoya Natty & then a coat of Seche Vite.  I used Essie Marshmallow to stamp on the pattern of Esther's dress (as close as I could get) & the used Zoya Posh to add the ribbons she wears around her neck & wrists (middle finger is up higher for the neck & the other 2 are lower for the wrists).  I tried to add her pigtails on my pinkie & thumb, but they were a huge fail (you can sort of see them here):
"pigtail" FAIL!


No comments:

Post a Comment