Friday, October 12, 2012

"This Is Halloween" jack-o-lanterns


Jack-O-Lantern day in Pretty & Polished Pointers' "This Is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge.  First I'll show you my ombre orange nails:
L-R: Essie Orange, It's Obvious!; Zoya Coraline; Essie Fear or Desire; Zoya Arizona
I used 3 coats of each polish & topped it with Diamond Dry topcoat.  I did my "jack-o-lantern" faces like I used to when I was little.
I used Wet n Wild Black Creme & a dotting tool to create these.  I really suck at free hand stuff like this, lol.
My husband loves carving pumpkins--he'll take 2 hours or more on one.  I normally just pick a simple, cute design to carve, I don't really care for the smell of pumpkins (& I don't eat them).  What the best design you've carved?

2 comments:

  1. Great variety of oranges! I'm going to have a get Fear or Desire! I love that shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just got Fear or Desire from copious.com the last time they had the $10 credit--glad I spent the $0.50. :)

      Delete