Saturday, November 10, 2012

Different Dimension Review!

I got sent 4 new polishes from Different Dimension's Santa Baby collection to review.  All of the polishes are named from the song "Santa Baby" & she included a card with all the words on it--I love it since my family listens to that song all the time during the holidays, my in-laws have a jukebox that plays 78s & one of the records is Eartha Kitt's "Santa Baby".
First up is I'll Wait Up For You Dear--red & green glitters in a clear base.
Different Dimension I'll Wait Up For You Dear

Different Dimension I'll Wait Up For You Dear

Different Dimension I'll Wait Up For You Dear
*For all of the swatches the white is Pure Ice Platinum Magic Base Coat & the black is Wet n Wild Black Creme.*
I put 1 coat over the white & black & on my middle finger & 2 coats on my ring finger.  The glitters are plentiful & really makes you think of Christmas.  I might wear this over silver or gold for Christmas this year.
Next up is Think Of All The Fellas I Haven't Kissed--a teal, purple & holographic glitter polish in a clear base.
Different Dimension Think Of All The Fellas I Haven't Kissed

Different Dimension Think Of All The Fellas I Haven't Kissed
Again I used 1 coat over the black, white & on my middle fingers (the middle finger I wiped a little too much of the polish off the brush) & 2 coats on my ring finger.  This polish also gives tons of glitter.  This reminds me of snow & sugarplums.  I'd wear this year-round.
Next we have Hurry Down The Chimney Tonight--a white & red polish consisting of bar & shard glitters in a clear base.
Different Dimension Hurry Down The Chimney Tonight

Different Dimension Hurry Down The Chimney Tonight

Different Dimension Hurry Down The Chimney Tonight
Again, 1 coat on the white, black & middle fingers & 2 coats on my ring finger.  These glitters are more sparse, but I still love this polish.  It reminds me of peppermint bark.  My favorite is over the black since I could wear that as a full mani to cheer on the Atlanta Falcons.  *Sorry about the pictures--my camera would/could not take a horizontal picture.
And last, but not least, is I've Been An Angel All Year--a light blue, milky based polish with white, blue & holographic glitters.
Different Dimension I've Been An Angel All Year

Different Dimension I've Been An Angel All Year
Again, 1 coat was used on the white, black & middle nails & 2 coats on the ring finger.  This polish has a base that reminds me of Revlon's Whimsical.  I think this would be very pretty over a light blue.  It reminds me of snow.

All of these polishes were very easy to work with & very beautiful--I think Think Of All The Fellas That I Haven't Kissed is my favorite (& I love the name) & surprisingly I'll Wait Up For You Dear is my husband's.

You can order these polishes (& 4 others from the collection) from Missi's etsy shop.  You can also follow Different Dimension on Facebook.

*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment