Friday, November 2, 2012

Haul post

I've been awful lately when it comes to showing you my new nail polishes & whatnot.  I have more to show you than I thought I would (should?), but my birthday was last month & I did order some polishes after I won at bingo (yes, I go to bingo, lol).
Here's my haul from the last month & a half or so:
China Glaze Angel Wings, shot glass, Glistening Snow, Champagne Kisses, Glitter All The Way (x2)  

China Glaze Pizzazz, Winter Holly, Blue Bells Ring, Immortal, Nova

China Glaze Naked, angel key chain, Seche Vite, China Glaze Exquisite, Make A Spectacle  
Orly R.I.P., Right Amount of Evil, Monster Mash; Color Club Artsy Crafty; Essie Fear or Desire
Wet n Wild Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire, Hannah Pinktana; Sinful Colors Cloud 9, Smokin; Pure Ice Emcee Me,Platinum Magic Base Coat  

Elemental Styles 10 Neon Lights; Hot Mess Lacquers Yankee Star; Kunimitsu Saving Townsville; Sonnetarium Snowfall, Supernatural   

Pure Ice Poker Face, Call Me!, Vegas Strip, Femme Fatale, Getting Gorgeous, Temptress  

China Glaze Glitter Goblin; Pure Ice Sexy Mama, Stunning, Champagne, Black Velour    

Different Dimension Hurry Down The Chimney Tonight, I'll Wait Up For You Dear, I've Been An Angel All Year, Think Of All The Fellas That I Haven't Kissed; Julep Hailee, Nora, Matte Top Coat, one-step polish remover pads, Born Pretty Store "glequins"
Whew!  After all of that I now have 559 polishes--holy ****!  The Different Dimension polishes & "glequins" were sent to me for review so look for those in the coming week.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment