Monday, November 19, 2012

Purple Skittles

Today I have a purple skittles mani for you.  I'm not calling it a gradient since I picked purples that were very similar to each other.
Can you tell which colors were used?


On my thumb is China Glaze Bizarre Blurple, index is Zoya Suri, middle is Zoya Mimi, ring is OPI Grape...Set...Match & on my pinkie is Zoya Aurora (I should have used Zoya Savita with topcoat instead of Aurora).  I used 2 coats of each polish with a coat of Seche Vite on top.  Bizarre Blurple & Suri could have been 1 coaters, but the other 3 needed 2 coats.  Bizarre Blurple & Suri both have a slight metallic cream finish, Mimi & Grape...Set...Match both have pink glass flecks while Mimi also has gold glass flecks & Aurora is a lighter toned purple with holographic flecks.  When I see all of these together my favorite is Bizarre Blurple--which (as you may guess) is a blue-purple.  Do you have a favorite out of these 5?

4 comments:

  1. so pretty! i did one not too long ago! am really into purple lately :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like Mimi and Aurora the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for details:

    http://katstayspolished.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-liebster-award-ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post dear :)

    Join Jewelry Giveaway on my blog :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/12/giveaway-vii.html

    ReplyDelete