Thursday, January 31, 2013

Born Pretty Store brushes review

Today I have a review for Born Pretty Store & their 4 pcs Acrylic Uv Gel Nail Art Paint Drawing Brush Kit (http://www.bornprettystore.com/acrylic-nail-paint-drawing-brush-p-465.html).

There are four brushes with different sized bristles.  I am not artistic at all, but I used these to "draw" some designs on my nails (using normal nail polish, which I will list at the end):

I started with the longest bristle brush (0#) on my pinkie & just made a simple green & black design to see if I could make straight lines (not so much, lol).  I used brush 00# on my ring finger & made a heart with an arrow.  On my middle finger I made a rainbow using brush 000#.  On my index finger I used the smallest tipped brush (0000#) & wrote hi.  I used brushes 00# & 000# on my thumb.
All in all the brushes were easy to use & to clean--I just dipped them in a bit of polish remover & wiped them on a paper towel.  I hope I can think of designs to use these with--they are so much easier to use than nail polish stripers.
& here are the polishes I used (started with base coat & then 2 coats of white & topped with the same base/top coat):
Pure Ice Siren; Essie Orange, It's Obvious!; Zoya Pippa; Essie Mojito Madness; Pure Ice French Kiss; Finger Paints Lavender Highlight; Wet n Wild Black Creme; Pure Ice Platinum Magic Base Coat; L.A. Colors Basecoat Topcoat

Don't forget to use this code when you order your nail (& other) items from Born Pretty Store for 10% off your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment