Thursday, January 31, 2013

Born Pretty Store flocking powder review

This post I have a review of Born Pretty Store black flocking powder (http://www.bornprettystore.com/flocking-powder-manicure-nail-nail-polish-colors-p-4507.html).

The first look I did was over Zoya Storm--I just put on a layer of L.A. Colors basecoat topcoat since it isn't fast drying & then dipped my nail into the flocking powder, pressed it down a bit, & then wiped as much of the loose flocking powder off as I could with my e.l.f. concealer brush.
Zoya Storm accent nail with Born Pretty Store black flocking powder
I really like how that looked, but I wanted to see it on a different color so I used Zoya Lara.
Zoya Lara
I used two coats of Lara & a coat of Seche Vite just so it would dry faster & then I used the L.A. Colors basecoat topcoat with a dotting tool (for the dots) & my Born Pretty Store 0000# brush (for the lines) to get the designs below:
The color of Lara is way off in this picture, but the flocking powder worked really well (after dipping my nail, & cleaning as much off as I could I blew the rest of the loose powder off).  I really like the way the dots look & will probably do this as an accent nail.  What do you think about the fuzzy flocking powder look?

Don't forget to use the above code on your Born Pretty Store order to get 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment