Saturday, January 5, 2013

First haul post of 2013

Since I haven't shown a haul post in awhile I do have a few things to show you, but I know I missed a couple of things (for sure I missed Pure Ice Silver Mercedes & an e.l.f. concealer brush that I'm going to start using for clean up).
China Glaze Escaping Reality, Surreal Appeal, Def Defying, Running In Circles, Water You Waiting For, Hanging In The Balance, Creative Fantasy, It's A Trap-eze!, Whirled Away, Get Carried Away

Zoya Piaf, Gie Gie, Julie, Blu, Neely, Jacqueline

Zoya Katy, Ginessa, Goldie, Gilty, box & spoons

Seche Collage Overlay, China Glaze First Mate, Color Club Gift Of Sparkle, Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat
 
Julep Lauren, Georgia, Cindy, Sienna, mystery glitter, Sicilian Orange foot soak, Espresso Brown mascara, nail file, samples
e.l.f. Fairy Dust, Chic Confetti, Dream Maker, Golden Goddess, Gold Star; Salon Perfect Snow Flurry, Glam Glitter


e.l.f. minis Fairy Dust, Golden Goddess, Blush, Red Velvet, Metal Madness, Nude, Smoky Brown, Mod Mauve, Chocolate, Plum, Dark Red, Party Purple, Emerald, Dark Navy, Black 
I know I'm behind a lot of bloggers when it comes to the Zoya Lovely collection, but my swatches & reviews will be on the blog next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment