Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rainbow Honey The Sweet Talk Collection review!

Today I have two of the polishes from The Sweet Talk Collection from Rainbow Honey.
Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk & XOXO

First up is Sweet Talk, a white base polish with teeny, tiny pink bar glitter; tiny light blue, red, pink & purple glitter; & red, purple & light blue glitter.  The light blue glitters have a silver flash to them.
Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk

Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk
This polish (as with all Rainbow Honey polishes I've tried) went on great.  I used 3 coats, but the first coat was super, super thin so it's basically 2 coats.  I did top this with a coat of Gelous & a coat of Seche Vite.  This polish is really cute & reminds me of those little speckled egg candies you get at Easter.
XOXO has a clear base with holographic shimmer/glitter along with tiny & small magenta glitters that look a bit holographic to me.
Rainbow Honey XOXO

Rainbow Honey XOXO
I used 2 coats on my bare nail (excuse the staining *sigh*).  This polish covers well & the glitters spread well, but this is meant to be a top coat.

There's also a pink polish (Be Mine) that is part of this collection & you can get all 3 now at Rainbow Honey for $10 each or $30 for the set!

*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment