Thursday, February 28, 2013

Quick stash post

So sorry I've been MIA!  Today's post is just to show a few polishes I've gotten & haven't posted yet.
Julep Glenn, Sarah, Kate, Sienna, Popova, Poppy lip gloss
These are what came in my Julep Cupid mystery box.  The only color I didn't have is Sarah & Popova I ordered with the free code (which didn't actually come in my box so I had to contact their customer service).  This is the third time I've gotten Sienna in a mystery box--I'm guessing it's not a popular color.  The lip gloss in Poppy isn't my color--I know I'd look like a clown if I tried to wear it.  Guess that happens when you buy mystery boxes.  *sigh*
Zoya Dahlia, Chyna, Godiva, Vespa, Nyx, London
The Zoya PixieDust collection!  As pretty as I thought these were online they are even prettier in person!  I should have my review of these up tomorrow (if I can ever get pics that aren't blurry--too much sparkle!).

No comments:

Post a Comment