Thursday, March 7, 2013

Another haul post

I've been getting a few polishes lately, but I haven't really been doing my nails.  *sigh*
Sinful Colors Show Stopping, Bombshell, In The Spotlight, Fantasy, Cotton Candy, Beau Khaki, Sugar Rush, Mauve
I bought these Sinful Colors at Walgreens on Sunday after my son's wrestling tournament (he took first place!)--they're on sale for 4/$5 with the Walgreens card.
Julep Teri, Shenae, Simone, Leila, Adrianna
The first three Juleps are from the March It Girl box & the last two are add-ons I used my jules to get.
China Glaze Scattered & Tattered, Grafitti Glitter, Mosaic Madness, Bling It On, Razzle Me Dazzle Me, Glitz'n Pieces
I got these China Glaze polishes off of ebay for a decent price.  These polishes make up the Glimmers collection.

Hard Candy Peach Pop, Gummy Green, Cocoa Smore, Sugar Rush, Black Tie Optional
My Walmart finally has the new Hard Candy polishes & I picked these up tonight.  I completely forgot that there's a print out coupon for $1 off Hard Candy--I could have saved a few bucks.  I still want a few others (mostly the milky based ones) so I'll have to remember the coupon.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing haul!! Those Hard candy polishes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete