Friday, April 12, 2013

Latest hauls

Here's a quick post just to let you know what polishes I've gotten lately.
Sally Beauty Supply has a buy 2 get 1 free on all nail polish going on this month & since I "needed" to renew my Sally card I stopped in & picked out a few polishes (with the $10 off $20 or more coupon of course):
China Glaze Sun Worshiper, Orange Knockout, Mimosa's Before Mani's, Life Is Rosy, Fade Into Hue, First Mate; Beauty Secrets cuticle oil
When I got home I realized that I already have First Mate, smh.  Since I renewed my card I got a $5 off coupon (the cost of the card) & then I also got an email with a code for free shipping so I decided to use them both & order a few more polishes online (what can I say, the buy 2 get 1 free gets me):
Finger Paints I Spy-der, Fishin' For Fun, Owlin' At The Moon, Hoppy Go Lucky, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Are You Hoppy?
& to round out my amazing mail day/hauls:
Zoya Solange, Beatrix, Destiny, Miranda, Stevie, Liberty
I will have my review of the Zoya Summer PixieDust polishes up next week--cannot wait to try these, they are SO gorgeous in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment