Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring is in the air!

I live in Wisconsin & even if it's technically "spring" we still have cold temps (below normal) & snow.  I wanted to do a more spring-like mani & this is what I came up with:
China Glaze Running In Circles, Water You Waiting For, It's A Trap-Eze!
I used three colors from the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away collection.  On my thumb & pinkie nails I used two coats of Running In Circles, on my index nail I used three coats of Water You Waiting For & on my middle & ring nails I applied three coats of It's A Trap-Eze!--all three polishes applied well.  I did use one coat of Gelous before adding a coat of Seche Vite.  I wore this mani for almost a week with very little wear.  I really need to start painting my nails more often & not wearing my manis for so long (as I type this I'm wearing Zoya Dahlia for the seventh day, lol).
Real quick I just want to add in the couple of nail related items I got:
1000 lint free nail polish remover pads (bought off ebay) & the Fingrs Nail Tattoos kit that comes with "newsprint", zigzag & map patterns--can't wait to use these, I LOVE the map ones & I wasn't sure if a regular map would work for "newspaper" nails (has anyone tried using an actual map?).

No comments:

Post a Comment