Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Stash Update

It's been almost a month since I've posted--sorry about that.  It's so crazy how life can get & how fast time goes by.  Anyway, today I have an update of my polish stash!
First Zoya & Julep drawer

Second Zoya & Julep drawer

OPI, Nicole by OPI & Orly drawer

Essie, Pure Ice, Color Club, NYX Girls, Barielle, ManGlaze, & other square bottles drawer



Sinful Colors, Spoiled, KleanColor, Nubar, Nabi, NYC & Hard Candy drawer
China Glaze drawer 1

China Glaze drawer 2

indie drawer

Wet n Wild, Milani, Confetti, Finger Paints, Jordana, & Funky Fingers drawer
I don't have a picture of the drawer that mainly has top coats & Sally Hansen polishes & I also don't have a picture of my basket of old polishes.  These pictures are of polishes I've gotten since:
China Glaze Budding Romance, Fancy Pants, White Cap; Finger Paints 15 Minutes of Fame; Sally Girl Gleaming Green glitter; yellow sponge nail file

Zoya 32 oz bottle of remove +, Lucky 13 Lacquer Pride

Lucky 13 Lacquer Pride
In total I've got 661 different polishes (including minis I don't have in full size).

2 comments:

  1. I love this...I love polish and I love organizing so this makes me breathless. LOL.

    ReplyDelete