Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Born Pretty Store review

*Items in the post were sent to me for my honest review*

Today I have a review from Born Pretty Store.  I got sent the 40 pcs Nail Art Polish Display Tips Stand Practice Tool which can be found here: http://www.bornprettystore.com/nail-polish-display-tips-stand-practice-tool-p-2394.html.

The way these are packaged are flat in a package with the screw & nut inside the package.


The practice nails & the "handle" part to them are both clear plastic which I like because I am using these to swatch my polishes so I can see what each color looks like (like the Zoya color spoons, just a bit bigger).


I decided to swatch my Sinful Colors polishes since I have 41 of them & I got a package of 50 practice nails instead of 40.  I wrote the brand & polish name on each handle in permanent marker and then put a coat of said polish to the underside of the stick--since they are see through this means I can see the "shiny" version if I'm looking through the plastic & the actual finish from the underside.
The practice nails slip onto the screw easily & then I just added the nut to hold them in place.  I love these & can't wait to get more so I can swatch the rest of my polishes (including the LE Zoyas that don't have color spoons).

Don't forget to use the code on the right side of my blog for 10% off of your Born Pretty Store order!

*Items in this post were sent to me for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment