Friday, May 17, 2013

Zoya Stunning Collection

*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review*

Today I finally have the Zoya Stunning Collection review!  I've had these polishes for a few weeks now & even though I've used them a couple of times I haven't reviewed them yet.  All swatches are without base or topcoat.
Zoya Stunning Collection
First up is Darcy, a yellow cream:
Zoya Darcy
I used three coats of Darcy to get full coverage.  These polishes are all super shiny on their own.  Darcy reminds me of dandelions (maybe it's just because there was a ton of them in my yard when I did this swatch).  I've been told that yellow isn't my color & I have to agree, but I still love it.

Thandie is an orange cream:
Zoya Thandie
I used three coats of Thandie to get full coverage.  One thing I noticed about these polishes is that they may pull/drag & leave bald spots, but they even out pretty well one their own--the less you work at it the better.

Micky is a bubble gum pink cream:
Zoya Micky
I used three coats of Micky for full coverage, but I could have gotten away with two.  Micky reminds me of strawberries & cream--so yummy.

Yana is a darker pink cream with a hint of shimmer:
Zoya Yana
I used two coats of Yana for full coverage.  This is the only polish from the collection that I can tell has a hint of shimmer in it even though I *think* the above three also do.

Rocky is a baby blue cream:
Zoya Rocky
I used three coats of Rocky for full coverage.  This polish would be perfect for baby boy nail art.

Josie is a lighter green cream:
Zoya Josie
I used three coats of Josie for full coverage.  I don't think that this is a "true" green since it's too light, but I love it.  I honestly think there needs to be more green cream polishes--no shimmer or glitter or whatever else.

These polishes are available from zoya.com for $8 each or $48 for the whole collection.  Which ones are your favorites?

*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment