Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Chirality The Hologeddon review

*Polishes in the post were sent to me for my honest review.
Awhile ago I got sent 4 mini polishes from Chirality for review--I was happily surprised to see that they were holo polishes (I love holos, I just don't own many).
All of these polishes went on extremely well & covered in two coats.  Pictures were taken outside, in direct sunlight to try to show the holo-ness (I think I'm making up words) of each polish.
Chirality Dystopia
Dystopia is a slight purple-silver polish.  I love silver holos.
Chirality Echelon
Echelon is a teal polish.  Very pretty & like a lot of people say about teal/blue/green holo polishes--reminds me of mermaids.
Chirality ED-209
ED-209 is a dark grey polish.  This one is my favorite by far--love the color.
Chirality Marauders
Marauders is a browny-copper polish.  Sorry for the picture--the sun was going down & making everything have that reddish tint.  Looking at the picture, I see that this polish had a few bald spots & looks a little thin--I guess I should have added another coat.

Chirality can be found on Facebook & her polishes can be bought from Big Cartel & Etsy.  I *need* here Cereal Killer collections in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment