Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rainbow Honey FAB Summer Set review

*The polishes in this post were sent to me for my honest review.
 
Awhile ago I got sent the Rainbow Honey FAB Summer Set to review.
Rainbow Honey FAB Summer Set box

Rainbow Honey FAB Summer Set mini polishes in box
 I love how these polishes are packaged--way too cute.
Rainbow Honey Tenda
Tenda is a lime green polish with gold shimmer.  This went on smoothly & covered in two coats.  It's a pretty polish & I love greens, but I really dislike that the shimmer/glitter in green polishes is almost always gold.  I'm from Wisconsin & I'm *not* a Packers fan (Atlanta Falcons baby!) so the green & gold mix to me is completely played out.
Rainbow Honey Schrammi
Schrammi is a coral polish with orange-gold shimmer (to me it looks slightly different than the shimmer in Tenda, but it could be because of the color of the polish).  This polish also went on smoothly & covered in two coats.  I will say that this just isn't a color that I really care for & I thought it looked awful with my skin tone.
Rainbow Honey Costa Del Sol over Schrammi
Costa Del Sol is a gold-holographic glitter polish in a clear base.  This polish has shimmer, two sizes of hex glitters & bar glitters in the mix.  This is one coat over top of Schrammi.  I think this glitter polish goes well in this set.

This set is exclusive to FAB & can be bought here.  You can find Rainbow Honey on Facebook & buy her polishes at http://www.rainbowhoney.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment